DID YOU KNOW?
- Ecuador is one of only 2 countries in the world that can boast a consistant 12 hour day and 12 hour night.
- The Galapagos Islands are the only place penguins can breed in the entire northern hemisphere.
DID YOU KNOW?
Among the most unspoilt countries in the world and with one of the greatest bio-diversities on earth, Ecuador enjoys a wealth of beauty, landscape, culture and wildlife coupled with a very agreeable year round climate. Climatic conditions are more to do with altitude, air and ocean currents than with seasonal changes.
Within its boundaries Ecuador offers an amazing diversity of experiences:-
– Amazon rainforest containing the richest eco-system on the planet.
– Andes highlands dotted with colourful ethnic markets, towns and villages.
– The Avenue of the Volcanoes where fire and snow come together.
– Great Spanish colonial cities of Quito and Cuenca (both declared Heritage sites).
– The broad sea coast on the shores of the Pacific.
– The curious Galapagos Islands, home of bird and reptile species found nowhere else on earth.
Visitors to Ecuador should consider a multi centre trip, perhaps starting from Quito, touring south through the Andes and spending a few day cruising the Galapagos Islands; those with more time may wish to add on an extension to the Amazon basin.
Crusader Travel offer a full tailor-making service designed to meet your exact requirements.
Lying in a remote corner of the Pacific, 600 miles off the coast of Ecuador, this cluster of volcanic islands emerged from the Pacific about six million years ago. Named after the giant tortoise ‘galapago’, the 19 islands and scores of islets are all part of Ecuador’s National Park system.
Cruising the islands by boat, you can walk among marine iguanas basking in the sun and observe the elaborate mating rituals of boobies, albatrosses and frigate birds. You can swim and snorkel with playful seal lions making the destination perfect for younger and older travellers alike, including family groups. We can offer various boats for your cruise from small 6 cabin sailing yachts to 45 cabin cruise ships, although no boat exceeds the National Park limit of 90 passengers.
Silver Sea Galapagos Expedition – San Cristobal to Baltra
2 Nights Pre-Cruise Hotel at JW Marriott Quito & 7 Nights Silver Sea Galapagos – Explorer Suite departing on 22 July 2017 plus all the flights from £7149.00 per person
Silver Sea Galapagos Includes;
• Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
• Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
• Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
• Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
• In-suite dining and 24-hour room service – available 24 hours aboard Silver Explorer, and from 06:00 to 23:00 aboard Silver Galapagos and Silver Discoverer
• Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
• Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
• Gratuities always included in your fare
A Galapagos expedition cruise, enjoyed aboard Silver Galapagos, brings you to one of the most isolated places in the world to encounter an abundant variety of wildlife species that is incredibly unique and found nowhere else on earth. Lying just off the western coast of South America, the Galapagos archipelago is inaccessible to most, yet this isolation has allowed nature to develop in ways exclusive to the islands. Experience it all with complimentary exploration activities including Zodiac tours, snorkeling, kayaking and nature hikes led by our highly experienced guides certified by the National Park of the Galapagos.
To book or for more information on Silver Sea Galapagos, call us on 020 8744 0474.