If you have kids, or you are kids, or you just want to feel like kids again, then these will be the trips for you. Nothing on this planet is so full of wonder and infinite variety as the natural world. There is danger, and survival, beauty and ugliness, friendship and rivalry. And you can have a ringside seat for it all when you take a holiday surrounded by nature.
And you can choose your climate too. So if you feel like you need some sun, we can send you on a safari to see lions and giraffes, but if you want something a bit more chilled, it’s penguins in the Antarctic (go on, try looking at a penguin without smiling – see, you can’t can you?) So budding naturalists, ornithologists or botanists are all welcome to explore the world around us all. Who knows: you might discover a new species.
Some of our favourites
- Indulge your passion for birdwatching in Israel, one of the World’s busiest and beautiful migration spots
- Seeing rare mountain gorillas and stay in a luxurious camp at night in Uganda
- On an eco-safari around Lake Nasser in Egypt, you might spot a crocodile
- Explore the pine forests, warm waters and gorges on Turkey’s Turquoise Coast
- Love all things sun, sea and sport? Try Kite and Windsurfing in Eilat