Sit back, relax and enjoy Bedouin life on the beaches of Dahab.
- Be sure to make the most of the customer service of the four star beach resort.
- There are swimming pools right by the beach if you would prefer to enjoy the cooling waters from the resort first.
- The beach resort should have air conditioning but there is always the balcony for you to feel and smell the salty sea breezes.
- The resort is located on the right side of the coral reef, which provides snorkeling equipment. These are available for hire. Diving and learn-to-dive courses are also available to arrange at your pace and leisure.
- The bohemian village of Dahab is a wonder to explore. It is, only, a short 5 kilometres away and the resort provides regular shuttle buses, free of charge to guests into the night. This is a great way for you to hit the town, be at the heart of Bedouin culture, easy for a spot of shopping or ocean side dinner.
To find out more about Egypt and the Red Sea, which Dahab is connected to, please click here.