- DestinationsAfricaAmericaArabian PeninsulaEurope
Book your 3 centre Istanbul + Cappadocia + Gulet Cruise with us this summer.
14 Nights from £1829 per person
This fantastic trip includes the following:
• All flights with Turkish Airlines (including meals and drinks in-flight)
• 3 nights at 4* Empire Palace Hotel in Istanbul – centrally located
• 4 nights at 4* MDC Cave Hotel Cappadocia
• 3 regular Cappadocia day tours with professional guide and with transfers. (Hot air balloon rides are optional from £159 per person)
• 7 night’s Deluxe Gulet Cruise on board Semercioglu IV on an all-inclusive basis
• Private transfers at all 3 centres
Sitting on the banks of the Bosphorus is spectacular Istanbul, divided by the Golden Horn. A colourful and historic city that is great for city breaks and can easily entertain longer stays.
Magical Cappadocia’s landscape was formed around 30 million years ago when volcanic activity left the region blanketed with ash. The ash solidified into what is known as ‘volcanic tuff’, this is an easily eroded material and as it wore away over many years, it left the distinctive rock formations seen in Cappadocia today.
Gulet Cruises in Turkey are a fabulous experience in a beautiful region of the world. Turkey’s coastline is the longest in the Mediterranean. Taking an authentic Gulet Cruise is the perfect way to explore it, meandering at a slow pace and stopping off en route. This is a great way to explore the region’s many hidden treasures and sleepy backwaters, enjoying perfect serenity at sea and making friends along the way. We offer a range of carefully selected itineraries which visit the most unspoilt parts of the region, allowing you to experience the local culture and explore ancient ruins.
Call Crusader Travel today on 020 87440474 to book this fabulous trip to Istanbul + Cappadocia + Gulet Cruise and for further information.