- DestinationsAfricaAmericaArabian PeninsulaEurope
Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat is a 4 Night trip with Direct flights from Luton Airport to Eilat (Ovda) from Wednesday to Sunday.
We can offer this magical trip on 21 November from £684.00 per person, including flights, first and last night in 3* Hotel in Eilat and 3 Day Petra and Wadi Rum Tour. Other dates are available from end of October 2018 till the end of March 2019.
3 day Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat allows an in-depth visit of the two most iconic wonders in Jordan. After pick up from your hotel in Eilat, you will cross the border into Jordan, and make your way to Petra along the desert highway. You will spend the first day of your tour with a guide, discovering the secrets of one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Nabatean city of Petra. Inhabited since prehistoric times, this Nabataean carved-city, situated between the Red Sea and the Dead Sea, was an important crossroads between Arabia, Egypt and Syria-Phoenicia. Petra is half-built, half-carved into the rock, and is surrounded by mountains riddled with passages and gorges. It is one of the world’s most famous archaeological sites, where ancient Eastern traditions blend with Hellenistic architecture. Overnight in hotel in Petra including breakfast.
The following day is dedicated to an independent exploration of the site: you can return to your favourite place, or hike along one of the trails, such as that to the impressive Monastery. In the evening, enjoy an authentic Jordanian dinner at a Bedouin Campsite in Wadi Rum, out in the open beneath thousands of stars. After an experiential night in the desert, sleeping in tents, wake up to enjoy a Jeep tour in the Wadi Rum Nature Reserve, guided by local Bedouins. Wadi Rum is like a moonscape of ancient valleys and towering weathered sandstone mountains rising out of the white and pink coloured sands, and offers some of the most spectacular desert scenery you are ever likely to see. Home to the many exploits of the famous T.E. Lawrence during the 1917-1918 Arab Revolt, Wadi Rum was used for the desert shots of the film “Lawrence of Arabia”.
After experiencing Wadi Rum, head to the port city of Aqaba for a walk through its traditional Arab markets before crossing back to Israel and ending your tour in Eilat.
There is no need to pre-arrange a visa for this tour, as our team will take care of these arrangements as part of the service.
• First Night at 3* Hotel in Eilat, on a bed & breakfast basis.
• Pickup from your hotel in Eilat, and cross border to Jordan with border assistance.
• Enjoy a fully guided tour of the ‘lost city of Petra’, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Experience a local lunch at an authentic Jordanian restaurant
• Overnight in hotel in Petra including breakfast
• With a free day in Petra, go deeper into the site or experience it at sunrise or sunset when less visitors make it less crowded
• For departures on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday, optional visit to the Petra by Night candle-light show.
• Stay overnight in a Bedouin campsite in Wadi Rum
• Explore the stunning landscape of Wadi Rum with a Jeep tour
• Tour the markets of Aqaba
• Return to Eilat an overnight at 3* Hotel in Eilat, on a bed & breakfast basis.
Call Crusader Travel today on 020 87440474 to book Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat and for further information.