- DestinationsAfricaAmericaArabian PeninsulaEurope
Huge savings on the Red Sea Aggressor! Book a new reservation from now till 31st of December, 2017 for travel from 24th of February – 30th June, 2018 and SAVE ££
Two 7-Night Itineraries Offered from £1415.00 including flights to Hurghada and return transfers.
Two Itineraries to Choose From:
– Brothers/Daedalus/Elphinstone Itinerary (7 nights)
– Southern/St. John & Daedalus (7 nights)
If you prefer one itinerary over the other, please call us for the schedule.
With awesome visibility and breath-taking soft corals, the Red Sea is one of the most popular scuba diving destinations in the world. There are over one thousand species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which can be found nowhere else in the world. It is hard to believe that where the Egyptian desert sands end, a marine paradise begins.
It is one of the sunniest places on the planet, therefore, corals and their tiny guests thrive on an overabundance of solar energy. The Red Sea is the resting place of many intriguing wrecks included several WWII ships that house countless artefacts.
Red Sea Aggressor Includes:
All staterooms are air-conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers, sinks and hair dryers. Breakfast, buffet lunch and an elegant meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are complimentary while on-board. Filled tanks, weights and weight belts are included.
The Red Sea Aggressor operates from the Port Ghalib yacht marina and resort area. It is a beautiful gated upscale resort community that is home to the 120 ft., 20 passenger Red Sea Aggressor and includes lots of restaurants and shopping. If arriving early, we recommend staying at the Marina Lodge at Port Ghalib 10 minutes from the Marsa Alam Airport; located next to the Port Ghalib Marina where the yacht docks (Call us for Hotel extention). The resort can arrange transportation and will drive right up to the liveaboard boat where you may step on-board for your Red Sea scuba diving trip.
• Both island locations are in the middle of the Red Sea (9 Hours by motor yacht from the coast.)
• They are pinnacle islands, meaning that below the surface, their walls plummet hundreds of feet vertically down, without any sandy beaches or shallow reefs around.
• Surrounded by open ocean, chances of spotting big game, such as rays, sharks, and other pelagic predators, are very high around the islands. Grey Reef Sharks, Thresher Sharks, and Hammerhead schools are residents. Oceanic white tip at certain times of the year.
• 2 x Wrecks on Big Brother (Aida and Numidia)
• One night dive is offered on this itinerary as night diving is not offered at the Brothers, regulated by the Egyptian Government, however early dawn dives are offered each morning before breakfast.
Southern/St. John’s Reef & Daedalus Itinerary
• Dives along the South of Egypts Red Sea making Red Sea LiveAboard diving the only way to go.
• Sites like Sha’ab Claudia offer extensive reefs and coral gardens. Coral tunnels and caverns for divers to explore.
• Fury Shoal’s offer more exposed reefs and wall dives that attract the pelagics. Reefs such as Sha’ab Mansour and Sataya, divers go deep on the walls to see schools of barracuda and big-eye trevally and sharks as well as further south to St. John’s Reef which is known as world class diving.
• Dolphin Reef at Sataya offers a coral lagoon where divers can spend one or two dives snorkeling with resident Spinner Dolphin pods.
• Great sheltered bays for night diving.
There is a USD $39 Port Fee per person and a USD $105 Marine Park fee per person to visit 2 Marine Parks for either the Northern or Southern routes. These fees are paid on-board the yacht and may be paid by Visa, Mastercard or cash.
Upon arrival to Egypt, all guests must pay an entry visa of $25.
Call Crusader Travel today on 020 87440474 to book this amazing offer to Red Sea Aggressor and for further information.