- DestinationsAfricaAmericaArabian PeninsulaEurope
Silver Sea Galapagos Expedition – San Cristobal to Baltra
2 Nights Pre-Cruise Hotel at JW Marriott Quito & 7 Nights Silver Sea Galapagos – Explorer Suite departing on 22 July 2017 plus all the flights from £7149.00 per person
Silver Sea Galapagos Includes;
• Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
• Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
• Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
• Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
• In-suite dining and 24-hour room service – available 24 hours aboard Silver Explorer, and from 06:00 to 23:00 aboard Silver Galapagos and Silver Discoverer
• Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
• Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
• Gratuities always included in your fare
A Galapagos expedition cruise, enjoyed aboard Silver Galapagos, brings you to one of the most isolated places in the world to encounter an abundant variety of wildlife species that is incredibly unique and found nowhere else on earth. Lying just off the western coast of South America, the Galapagos archipelago is inaccessible to most, yet this isolation has allowed nature to develop in ways exclusive to the islands. Experience it all with complimentary exploration activities including Zodiac tours, snorkeling, kayaking and nature hikes led by our highly experienced guides certified by the National Park of the Galapagos.
To book or for more information on Silver Sea Galapagos, call us on 020 8744 0474.