- DestinationsAfricaAmericaArabian PeninsulaEurope
Stylish Kuala Lumpur & Natural Borneo
Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur & Gaya Island Resort Twin Centre Offer
Enjoy 3 nights at Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur, 7 nights at Gaya Island Resort in Borneo, complimentary daily drink, 1 x 50 minutes couples’ massage, guided snorkelling, kayak tour, breakfast daily, return flights with Malaysian Airlines, private car and shared speedboat transfers and airport taxes from only £1579.00 per person.
Prices are per person and based on 2 adults sharing. Valid for stays from 1 – 30 Mar 2020 and must be booked by 30 Oct 2019.
• Return flights from London Heathrow with Malaysian Airlines
• 3 nights B&B at Hotel Stripes, Kuala Lumpur
• 7 nights B&B at Gaya Island Resort, Borneo with daily drink, 50 min massage, snorkelling & kayak tour*
• Private road & shared speedboat transfers
What’s on offer:
• Stylish Kuala Lumpur hotel with rooftop pool
• Upgrade to Club Deluxe Room
• Resort within the protected Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
• 1 x 50 min massage, guided snorkelling & mangrove kayak tour
Hotel Stripes, Kuala Lumpur
Located in Jalan Kamunting, a trendy district in downtown Kuala Lumpur, Hotel Stripes connects guests to the pulse of a local, vibrant neighbourhood and is surrounded by some of the city’s greatest restaurants, art galleries and boutiques.
Gaya Island Resort, Borneo
Fringed by a sandy beach, rocky coastal outcrops and coral reefs, the hilly landscape of Gaya Island Resort is covered with lush tropical rainforest. The outline of Mount Kinabalu provides a stunning backdrop for Gaya Island Resort – set on an island within the protected Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park. Arriving by speedboat, guests enjoy a sense of discovery as authentic experiences and a feeling of intimacy with the natural world prevail. The land and seascape of this resort offers individuals, couples and families an escape that is distinctively Borneo.
Call Crusader Travel today on 020 87440474 to book Stylish Kuala Lumpur & Natural Borneo and for further information.