- DestinationsAfricaAmericaArabian PeninsulaEurope
Yoga Week in Kalkan this October
Whether you practise yoga regularly, or are a complete novice, this wonderful week hosted by professional yoga instructor Debbie Wherlock is not to be missed!
There are still handful of spaces on this popular yoga week from Monday 8th October, for just £850.00 your holiday includes:
• Return daytime flights from Gatwick to Dalaman with 20kgs luggage
• Airport transfers
• 7 nights stay at the stunning Likya Residence & Spa (no single supplements!)
• Accommodation on B&B basis
• 10 Hatha yoga sessions with Debbie
• 3 evening meals in some of Kalkan’s best restaurants
• A Lazy Day at Sea on board a beautiful gulet including lunch
The Likya Residence and Spa is a delightful boutique hotel with stunning sea views from all rooms, it has an excellent restaurant and a lovely Spa to be utterly pampered. This hotel is a luxurious adult-only retreat, yet just a short stroll from the heart of the charming harbour town of Kalkan.
The hotel has 2 freshwater outdoor swimming pools and a further pool inside the luxury spa with its range of massages, skin and body treatments, fitness centre, traditional Turkish bath, sauna and steam room.
Call Crusader Travel today on 020 87440474 to book Yoga Week in Kalkan this October and for further information on this superb offer.